Click here to read important information regarding Titan V16.0 and incompatible hardware versions
Avolites has always believed in fully supporting our customers as far as practically possible and ensuring our products have as long a life as possible.
We understand the dependence our customers and users have on our products to keep working year after year, with relevant upgrades both hardware and software being available.
The following sets out our general policy on our support over the life span of our products. If you are not clear on any part of the policy or what it means for your Avolites product, please contact us directly.
Avolites Product Support Policy comes into effect on 31st December 2021.
The products that are immediately affected by the activation of this policy include:
Why are we introducing a Product Support Policy?
- As with all technical based products, there is a natural life span of our products, which when it is reached it means it does not make practical or economic sense to repair or upgrade further.
- At present, we have some products like our classic consoles, that have been out of production for more than 15 years. Supporting them with hardware and software upgrades is becoming increasingly difficult and, in some cases, now not possible.
- Therefore, we have decided to introduce a Product Support Policy across all our products, this will become active from 31st December 2021. Our aim in making the policy, was to be clear and straight-forward in determining if we still support a product after production has ended.
What is the Product Support Guarantee?
- The 5 year policy begins from the date the product is delivered or the date the warranty is activated.
- Avolites aims to give customers and users options to further the life of their product, even beyond the guaranteed 5 years supported date, so they can acquire spares or repair damaged products. Software support will also be given where possible, however, this is hardware age dependent.
- After a product has reached the end of production, Avolites guarantees a minimum of 5 years of full product support for both hardware and software, subject to the availability of stock, materials, parts, and hardware compatibility.
How do I find out if a product is still supported or not?
There are two ways to find out if your Avolites Console or Media Server is supported or not:
- Enter your product serial number into the lookup box (below).
- Look at the product tables (below) of hardware, software versions, upgrade kits.
If you have a Classic Console (Diamond, Classic Sapphire, Pearl, Azure) they will no longer be supported after 31st December 2021. For more information click here.
If after reviewing the tables below you are unsure or have questions on whether your product is still being supported, please contact your local distributor or Avolites Support team on +44 (0)208 965 8522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.