A structured course covering all aspects of the console from basic patching through programming to networking. With so much to learn the course is split into two parts, each lasting two days. There is an optional assessment to become an accredited programmer.
A basic knowledge of DMX and moving lights is required if you wish to attend the Avolites Academy Training.
- The option to obtain worldwide Avolites approved certification and recognition in operating and programming the consoles.
- Have your name on our one of a kind list of recommended Avolites Titan Programmers.
- Grow and update your skills and experience with programming and operating consoles.
- Learn many new and up to date features as well as tips and tricks.
- For anyone attending the training we can offer you a discounted rate on a Titan One USB dongle if purchased prior or during the Training Course
Successful completion of the Avolites Academy course gives several advantages:
- A high-level understanding of Avolites Titan, increasing the opportunities for more regular and higher pay rate projects.
- An understanding of where we are taking the Titan and Ai platforms in this future with Titan Synergy.
- An Avolites “Titan Certified Programmer” and listing on the Avolites web site – for grades 85% to 100%.
- An Avolites “Titan Approved Programmer”– for grades 65% to 84%.
- An Avolites “Titan Endorsed Programmer”– for grades 50% to 64%.
- Students completing the course will also receive an “Attendance Certificate”