A structured course covering all aspects of the console from basic patching through programming to networking. With so much to learn the course is split into two parts, each lasting two days. There is an optional assessment to become an accredited programmer.
A basic knowledge of DMX and moving lights is required if you wish to attend the Avolites Academy Training.
A two-day course which will teach you how to start a show from scratch.
This includes: navigating around the console, patching, shapes, chases, cue lists and operating.
3rd - 4th September FULLY BOOKED
24th - 25th September
1st - 2nd October
5th- 6th November
A further two-day course covering advanced programming and setup, as well as a networking module covering; best practice, multi-user and backup. These days include: fixture exchange, editing fixture information, importing shows, masters, triggering, timecode and networking.
Those attending both levels of the course can take an optional assessment. Based on the result from this you can be certified or accredited as a programmer with a space on the Avolites website.
5th - 6th September
26th -27th September
3rd- 4th October
£150+ VAT per Level or when booking Level 1 and Level 2, £250+ VAT for both.
The training material will be accessible as well as helpful video tutorials for you to look back on and use.
- The option to obtain worldwide Avolites approved certification and recognition in operating and programming the consoles.
- Have your name on our one of a kind list of recommended Avolites Titan Programmers.
- Grow and update your skills and experience with programming and operating consoles.
- Learn many new and up to date features as well as tips and tricks.
- For anyone attending the training we can offer you a discounted rate on a Titan One USB dongle if purchased prior or during the Training Course
If you are interested in training click here or contact 0208 965 8522 for more information.