Is there a colour picker on Titan?
- There is a whole new way of controlling fixtures on Titan, not just a colour picker! Select and locate some fixtures, and then go into the workspace labelled ‘Fixture Attributes’, and have a look at the below…
- If your fixtures are CMY or RGB, check out the colour mix. If you have CMY and RGB fixtures selected together, it works across both at once
- If your fixture has shutters or keystone control, then you have visual blade control
- If you have a fixture which uses CITP (Hippo/Arkaos/AI), then you will get the thumbnail images in here
- If you click and hold on a percentage channel (i.e. strobe), you will get a pop-up slide bar to adjust the values
- You can click channels in and out of the programmer in here – one click (blue) is in programmer, click again (grey) = out of programmer