Explore the exciting possibilities of Ai with our informal, hands-on two-day training course. You’ll cover everything from the basics of layer control and starting a project through to projection mapping, networking with consoles, timeline programming and more. We run regular courses, held at our London head office, and offer the opportunity to include a fully working Ai Anjuna Licence for a special price with your training, so you can go out and start working with Ai right away.
Dates: 11th - 12th June, 25th - 26th June, 9th - 10th July (TBC), 30th - 31st July, 13th - 14th August & 3rd - 4th September
- Two days of training at the UK Head Office in London
- Full Anjuna license worth £750
- or £750 towards a hardware purchase
Key Ai Features:
- AutoBlend – Camera based projector warp & blend
- Live Video and Media Playback
- Notch – 3rd party effects plugin
- 3D Projection Mapping
- NDI® Input and Output (new to 10.2 - Network based video across IP)
Contact 0208 965 8522 for more information.