Please follow these instructions to ensure that installation of the Pearl 2004 Simulator is simple and easy.
- Windows 2000/XP & Vista/Windows 7 (see below)
- 64MB RAM or more
To install the Pearl 2004 Simulator, first download the installation program above to a suitable location on your PC. Then run the installer on the PC you wish to install the simulator on. Please then follow the instructions given to you by the installer, if asked for a password, it is absolutelynoneatall. It may be necessary to restart your PC once the installation is complete. Once the installation is complete you can run the Pearl 2004 Simulator by going to the Start Menu|Programs|Avolites|Pearl 2004 Simulator and clicking on the link "Pearl 2004 Simulator".
Vista & Windows 7 Installation
To install Pearl 2004 Simulator on Windows Vista and Windows 7 please follow these steps:
- Make sure you are logged in as an administrator.
- Right click on the installer and select 'Properties'.
- Select the 'Compatibility' tab.
- Tick the box to run in compatibility mode and select 'Windows XP' as the operating system.
- Click OK.
- Run the installer (a box may appear asking if you trust the program to run, you will have to click 'Allow' to continue)
Please note that Pearl 2004 Simulator settings may not be carried across from one user account to another.