At Avolites we’re dedicated to producing the very best in lighting and video control solutions. Among our team of learning and software trainers, software developers, designers, engineers, technical salespeople, and more, the one thing bringing us all together is our passion for incredible shows and experiences. We live and breathe our industry and that motivates us to continue innovating and pushing forward. Creative Visual Control is our contribution to captivating audiences around the world.
“Inspiring audiences every day is more than just a job”
About the role
Avolites Titan is a leading lighting control platform that is used across live music, TV, film, corporate events and more. As we emerge out of the COVID Pandemic and live events return, we’re looking for a talented and passionate software trainer who can work and instruct our users across all aspects of the software platform.
- Deliver in person training both at HQ and onsite where necessary
- Create and develop ideas to increase user knowledge of products and functions
- Keep up to date with software platform developments as they are being created
- Relay feedback from users to the relevant departments in an efficient manor
- Assist, create, and design new layout and content relevant to their experiences
- Have used Avolites products for at least 2 years
You have / are
- Relevant A Level, Degree, or equivalent IT qualification.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- IT and Computer Systems experience and knowledge
- Proficient in diagnosing and fixing IT issues.
- Reliable and with personal experience using moving lights and lighting control solutions in productions preferable.
- Experience in dealing or handling customers directly
- A driving license
You also might have experience with
- Training software or customer support or customer service experience to end users experience
- Working in the lighting or production events industry
- Understanding how DMX and networking functions
- Using and operating Avolites products.
- Website content management
- Creating video tutorials
- Speaking other languages
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org